
Would you stop talking to one of your parents?or would you forgive whatever they do...
I am tired of thinking about these,i m extremely exhausted..I dont want to think anymore,i dont wanna listen,i dont wanna face with myself all the time,envy others..
I havent been talking to him since February or March,and i havent seen him since January 2nd.I impeded him from seeing me,coming and talking to me..I simply refused and rejected everything that can possibly come from him.and on my birthday,i received an email from him wishing me a happy birthday and a successful life.and he was telling me that i could call him if i accepted...
i just replied back one sentence."Thanks for remembering my birthday".Not more not less..I was thinking about these for many nights ,if i should give one more chance or not..The other thing worrying me was,myself..Because i havent talked to him for one year now,and suddenly starting to talk to him,or even giving a last chance for a last speech scared and scares me.What if i got stepped under my emotions,what if i cannot keep myself and cry in front of him..what if he manages to persuade me..what if,what if,what if...
and i returned back to here for christmas break, and now things are got even more fucked up..because my mum keeps telling me that i have to give a last chance,she says even the supreme court gives a last chance before the execution..She tells me that he is my d.. .and i cannot impede him like this no matter what their situation is..For the first time in my life i told my mum to shut up..I said: "Please stop,please shut up,i dont want to hear".She also says i would at least get a relief in my heart if i talked. She asks me how i would feel if he died when i am not talking to him..
i dont know,i dont know,i dont know..I dont want to think anymore..I want to drive away,run away,disappear here and appear somewhere completely different..somewhere that i can run away from my thought..Seriously,my mind is my biggest enemy..What am i going to do...He doesnt know i'm here now, he thinks i m still in richmond...And thinks i might come next week if he can find some money for the plane ticket,(since now my mum totally fucked up with the plane ticket which she hardly paid,although we found a relatively cheaper ticket. But she had other payments and stuff i think that s why..)And he is trying to do sth for it..For the first time in his life..For the first time in the last 10 year period of his, he is trying to do sth for me...Not the money issue, but he wants me to come here(which i already did),and therefore- i hope- trying to make it possible..
I m so lost..I just finished reading the last book of Harry Potter,and i wish i had the magic of deleting the memmory..
p.s: sorry for writing a really depressing blog..
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
This is a depressed one,dont read if you dont want to.
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Posted by Tugc at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
bize düÅmez büyük bir ihtimalle ancak annenin en haklı olduÄu Åey eÄer görüÅürsen bu meselenin seni sürekli meÅgul edip durmasından kurtulacaksın ve bilmek ister misin bilmiyorum ama benim acizane fikrim bir Åans ver.. sana karÅı çok hatalı davranmıŠolabilir, senin kalbini bu kadar ondan soÄutan çok çok önemli sebeplerin olduÄuna eminim ama bu dünyada deÄiÅtiremeyeceÄimiz Åeyler var, anne ve babamızı seçme hakkına sahip deÄiliz ve onlar her kim olurlarsa olsunlar, bize hiç bir Åey yapmadılarsa bu dünyaya gelme sebebimiz oldular. çok konuÅtum zannediyorum ama amacım iÅine burnuma sokmak deÄil, o kadar yıldan sonra ilk defa bir Åeyler yapmaya çalıÅan, en azından deneyen bir adamı kırma; baban olarak deÄilse bile bir insan olarak onun da cesarete ihtiyacı var sanki..
Bilmiyorum gerceten ben de la panse..Sana kizdigimi filan sanma sakin,veya dusuncelerini onemsemedigimi..ne bileyim garip bi durum iste.1yil konusmayip simdi birden konusmaktan da korkuyorum aslinda.Yani nasil birden hicbisey olmamis gibi davranicam..yada ben kendimi guzel ifade edemezsem?
Umarim ustesinden gelirim.Biraz daha dusunmeye ihtiyacim var benim
Her Åeyin en hayırlısı seninle olsun, bu meselenin birebir içinde olan sensin ve nihai kararı da sen alacaksın.
Bir Åey daha söylemek istiyorum, hiçbir Åey olmamıŠgibi davranman gerekli mi? Ãnemli olan senin sonunda görüÅmeyi kabul etmiÅ olman, yoksa meseleleri derinlemesine bilmesem bile en son söyleyeceÄim Åey "geçmiÅe bir sünger çek" olurdu. Hayır sünger falan çekme, ama üzerine gitmenin de en iyi yolu görüÅmek, bence yani. Kendini güzel ifade edip edemeyeceÄini garanti edecek bir mercide deÄilim, sanıyorum kimse de bu merciye yakın deÄildir. O an ne kadarını ifade edebilirsen o kadarı yanına kâr kalacak. Yoksa sen kiminle kendini en güzel biçimiyle ifade ederek görüÅebiliyorsun ki hayatımızda daima bir eksik taraf var. Bunu da öylesine bir gerçek olarak kabul etmeliyiz belki de.
I haven't talked to mine since July 18th, one month after my bday. He doesn't know I am here either. I have been thinking whether I should call him and what to say to him. I need to do it soon if I decide to though. It's Christmas after all. I just don't have the strength because I know he will make it all my fault again. I don't want to feel guilty before even having talked to him. I hate him so much sometimes that I feel bad about it too...
I think I will call him in the end. I have to. Some sick family duty. Plus, some of the people I love the most live in his apartment block and I want to see them without having to hide from him...
I think i will have to talk as a result..This is my duty as you say kate..If i do it, not wanting to regret in the future will be the only reason i think...
selam tuÄçe,
Åöyle bi baÅlayım dedim okumaya 1-2 satır sonra konsantrasyonumu kaybettim. bi daha baÅladım bi daha aynısı. yani yazdıklarınla ilgili deil de benim ingilizcemle ilgili sorun :)
Canın saÄolsun;) DiÄer arkadaÅlarım da okuyabilsin dÅye ingilizce yazıyorum ben bloglarımı da..BoÅver zaten bu blogum oldukça depresif biÅey...
Sevgili tuÄçe, her zaman yapmadıÄım Åeylerden dolayı doÄan piÅmanlıÄın daha kötü olduÄunu düÅünürüm. Sorun nedir bilemiyorum, ama içinde kalıp düÅünüp duracaÄına konuÅmak daha mantıklı gibi. KonuÅtuÄunda en kötü ihtimalle ne olabilir ki? En fazla bir kere daha kızarsın ama soru iÅaretlerinden kurtulursun en azından.
Sevgiyle.
>>Handan,
Tesekkur ederim tavsiyen icin.
Zaten sanırım ben bi sans vericem, cunku pisman olmak istemiyorum ve aklimda sorular kalsin istemiyorum..Ama kendimde ne zaman o guveni bulursam buo zaman olacak gibi gozukuyor,tabi ki ben tekrar richmond'a da donmeden once..
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
palm vx software download car navigation software gps horse betting kissimmee car insurance refinancing christian home business home based business cruise vacation golf hugeprofit.org
Excellent, love it!
» » »
Post a Comment