Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

After a movie

Monday, January 02, 2006

This is the second post of today,but i just couldnt stop myself. I have watched one of the nicest movies of 6months..It was a turkish movie called,"Neredesin Firuze"..It was simply impressive..And it was sad..It made me think about myself and my desires,my mistakes,my plans one more time..I dont know why..
i realised one thing i madly need..I know that this sounds so corny and cheesy, but what i need is Love..i have the love inside, but i need to be loved..i just need to feel it..too many "I" s..it sounds like the thoughts of an absolute egocentric person,but i m not..i want others to be happy,but i dont wanna be left out,either.
When i look into myself, i dont like the way things are..Life does not really get to anywhere,or even it does, it s kind of pointless for some reason..
After one night of feeling well,really well,i think i m back to my old mood again..
Maybe i should drink a bit more, or go and hang out in bars with my friends a couple of more times,i need it more than anything right now..
I dont like this..and i cant give it up...

9 comments:

Dilly said...

Happy New Year Tugce!

Can't believe that we're going to be leaving our teens soon. When I was 13 and I looked to them 20 year olds I thought how sophisticated and mature they were. Now nearing that, I find myself sometimes still as clueless and naive as I was seven years ago.

Your new year resolution is a good one. We're never going to stop living and learning. I just too hope I'll be able to gain from it.

temhaangelio said...

sen hiç ateş böceği gördün mü?

Tugc said...

Evet gordum,ama simdilik sadece televizyonda..Televizyonun o hayatimizi saran meshur sanalliginda..AHni hayatimizi da aldi ya..Ama eminim..Bi gun gercegini de gorucem ben..

temhaangelio said...

akçayda ben gördüm çok güzeller.. ama çıkmazlar öyle her zaman.. her kişiye...

Tugc said...

Hic bi guzellik kimseye kolaylik cikmaz ki..

temhaangelio said...

Yada şöyle desek, kimse asıl güzel olanı görmez ki..

Tugc said...

Dogru..zor bulunur,zaman gerekir,dikkat gerekir,ozen gerekir..sabir ve bunlari anlamak icin erdem gerekir..bekleyen de zor bulunur..
Sen kendin gibi olursun,yada uzulmemek icin bi kalkan koyarsin..birileri gelsin o kalkani delmeye calissinlar istersin..ama kimse igrasmaz..sen de yorulursun..

temhaangelio said...

:(

Anonymous said...

happy new year
i am back from prague and from Maria's place. do you think we can talk sometime?

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?