
I was looking at the yearbooks yesterday, from both my first year and last year..I saw sth written in Turkish among all the english stuff..And signed..By Javlon..
I remembered him..And just wanted to mention about him here as well..
He wrote me in the yearbook that we were gonna see eachother after the summer anyways..I believed so as well..But noone ever did...
Death is sth like that..An eternal journey...I always try to make myself believe that, when one disappears here, he appears somewhere else..
Rest In Peace Javlon...
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
R.I.P
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
>d.<
That s why i always say..being good is not sth adorable...Demands more..
miss him, but very thankfull to the life for giving an opportunity of knowing such a wondrful person... thanks for making my good and sad memories to come back..
Post a Comment