Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Comfortably numb

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I feel shitty..here is a song, that can explain my feelings right now..numb..


Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts,
Can you show me where it hurts?
There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I can't explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.
Ok.
Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more ...Aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working. Good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on it's time to go.
There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.
-Pink Floyd
here it is, if you wanna listen.

11 comments:

Tugc said...

>d.<
yes..

Bulsara said...

i prefer "is there anybody out there" :)

Tugc said...

>bulsara<
maybe..

Mr_TD said...

selam Tugce,

Hasta doktora gitmis, doktor Bey burama bastirinca canim aciyor,ne yapmaliyim diye sormus. Doktor da ona , iyi o zaman oraya bastirmayin demis.
Ama sanirim bu sadece fikralarda böyle oluyor, gercek hayatta böyle davranmak biraz zor.
Bence sarkida dedigi gibi "numb" da degilsin.
Hadi git kendine bir koli cikolta al,söyle Ritter Sport mesala, hepsini ye, 150 kilo ol, bunu kendine dert et birazda, ya ben bu kilolari nasil verecegim diye.

:-)

Tugc said...

>TD<
hehe..ben ritter sport cok severim ya..ozellikle marzipani:)

Mr_TD said...

biliyorum, onun icin yazdim ,he he :-)
150 , 150 ,150 !!!!

Tugc said...

>TD<
Eh bu kadar istege karsi gelemem ben..olucam 150:)
Hehe..

Mr_TD said...

yiyelim güzelleselim :-)

Handan said...

Hımm, çok iyi gitti bu , Pink Floyd'un en çok sevdiğim şarkılarından biridir. Teşekkürler .

Tugc said...

>TD<
Kilolarim ve ben diye de kitao cikartiriz ustune.
>Handan<
bisey degil efendim, gule gule kullanin;)

Bulsara said...

Pink Floyd - The Wall filmi başlayıpda bitirebildiğim tek altyazı çevirisidir (South Park hariç onlar kısa ya sıkılmıyorum)

Bu nasıl bir albümdür ki dinlerken (Eğer filmi izlediysen) gözlerini kapattığında roger waters ın hayatı geliyor düşlerine sanki havada uçuşuyor kareler filmin içinde nefes alıyorsun ve tekrar tekrar diliyorsun bunun bir rüya olmamasını.

Ama hayatımdaki en iyi Pink Floyd performansını ayakta duramayacak kadar sarhoşken ressam bir arkadaşımın evinde VHS de canlı performansla Another Brick in The Wall Part II deki bas solosunu defalarca dinlediğim zaman olarak nitelendiririm ama bunun düş mü gerçek mi olduğpuna pek emin değilim zira o sırada alkolle nirvanayı zorlamaktaydım :)


ama bu kadar hüzün ve kopmalara ne demeli?

Hey you,
Out there in the cold,
Getting lonely, getting old,
Can you feel me?

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?