
First..I cannot go to the motorcycle trip i was dying to go..Why? Because I m sick, but that wouldnt matter if i hadnt had my period and my never ending period pains..I know this sounds so awkward to talk about these publicly, but I HATE IT!!!
Today i suffered for approximately 6-7 hours because of these pains..And the days before, i got cold...I mean, i come back home and look what happens, I am sick..! Wonderful!
Secondly, although i prayed to God that Turkey does not get elected in Eurovision with that stupid song, we still got elected..i mean, i m not against my country or sth but someone should learn some lessons from sth, so that they would stop making bullshit music...
Thirdly, this is a nice thing..we finally started working on our volunteer project..I even got some answers for seminars..And trying to arrange some interviews..But it is not that easy..I need a famous newspaper or a magazine to interview us and publish what we will produce..Though, we found a name for the project.."Turkey, Claim your children".
So far that s all about me..I m kinda angry with the whole world, but that is ok..That is not sth new about me..I realised..I seriously need to be loved..soon...
(Turkish)
Ya sinir oluyorum..O cok istedigim Cunda Adasi gezisine benim cok sevgili menstrual agrilarim elvermedigi icin gidemiyorum..Ya bir insan 6-7 saat, agridan kivranabilir mi? Oyle bir noktaya geldi ki, bir ara apartmandakileri hice sayarak kufrettim avaz avaz..Hani zeka yasi 3 filan olarak gozukuyordum..Ama umrumda mi? HAYIR! Zaten hastaydim, faranjit tarzi birsey olmusum..Bi de bu..Oh ne guzel..Annemin dedigi gibi: "Cek bir zature"..
Aman zature olmayayim, onu zaten 1-2 kere olmustum..
Sonra, buaksam oturdum Eurovisionu izledim..Ya o kadar secilmeyelim, su ahmak TRT ye ders olsun diye dua etmeme ragmen, hala daha secildik...Tabiki Turkiyeyi destekliyorum ama artik kotu sarkilar yapmayi biraksalar nasil olur? Bu arada Danistay'daki olaylar benim sinirlerimi tepeme cikardilar..gercekten cok sinir bozucu ya..Ya neden birileri artik gormuyor!NEDEN... Ya bu hukumetin hatalarini, yanlislarini neden gormuyorlar hala daha..Menfaatciliklerine neden kimse dur demiyor..Eminim ki ben, bu olayi da bak iste Turbana karsi durdunuz, ondan basiniza eldi tarzinda yorumlarlar..Hersey turbana kaldi zaten..Onlar bu sacma sapan seylerle insanlarin beyinlerini mesgul edip kurcalasinlar da, hic kimse anlamasin, bir o kaldi derdimiz sanki..
Ucuncusu ise guzelbir haber..Sonunda prjemizde baya bir yol katetmeye basladik..Yakinda blog aleminden de yardim bekleyecegim..Bir kere Burcuk'a cok tesekkur ediyorum, Tara Hopkins cevap yazdi ve seminer yapmayi kabul etti:)
Projemizin adini da belirledik, "Turkiye, Cocuklarina Sahip Cik"..Ah bir roportaj ayarlayabilsem unlu bi gazete yada dergiden..Iste o zaman istedigimizi aciklayabiliriz..Bu konuda daha yazacagim zaten..
Simdilik benden bu kadar..Yorgunum ve explosive im..yaklasmayin eger korkaksaniz..
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
I hate this :(
Friday, May 19, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Feel better soon!!! :) It sucks being sick but you'll get over it. I did and I was about to die at the end of the school yr :-P. Anyways smiles and i know you'll start feeling better soon...hugs from this end.
-ryan
>ryan<
You made my day:)..nice to know that i m not forgotten and someone still reads my blog;)
i ll eventually get better, i m better actually but i m only sad that i missed the motorcycle trip:(
Hugs back..
Tugceeee:)) Cok sevindim canim yaa, cok tatli bir kadindir zaten! Umarim her sey yolunda gider!
Dikkat et kendine:)
>burcuk<
ben de cok sevindi hemen ertesi gun kadindan cevap alinca..Cunku genellikle en kucuk cevap icin milyonlarca kez ugasmam gerekiyor da :(
Insallah yolunda gider..opuyorum..
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP free new found glory ringtones for nokia 3595 Best domain name Patch quitting smoking resources from stopsmokingtalk.com domains domain reseller electricdomains.com domain for sale eminent domain impact on buisness ancient greece trading Huge area rugs All new lexus ls Madison fragrance Pay protonix viagra
Post a Comment