Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Kva* da Fuck is this?

Thursday, May 11, 2006


"Life is complicated!", "I dont know what to do with my life"..
These are my dearest Vietnamese's words, which she uses 60% of the time...But i really feel like that right now..I m sick and tired of trying to understand or interpret people's behaviours..Anyways..I guess i ll just leave it..
These days, i really dont feel like writing anything for some reason..I have been thinking how much laziness i should practice during this summer break..The answer always comes up like : A LOOOOTTT!, which is wrong..I should be productive i guess..
Well, i dont count reading books and listening to music as some work, since i do that most of the time..Especially these days, reading feels so good, when i know that there is no project due for some time, when i know that it is not for a class..
On the way back from Washington Dc to Izmir, I finished a book called, Stranger by Albert Camus..As much as i know, a lot of people have different opinions in that book..But i really liked it..One think i understood ater reading that book is, :existentialism rules..
The plainless of the main narrator, who is called Meursault, impressed me the most throughout the whole book.
"Then she wanted to know if i loved her. I answered in the same way i had the last time, that it didnt mean anything but that i probably didnt love her".
And his words at the end were indeed striking for me..
"So close to death, Maman must have felt free then and ready to live it all again. Nobody, nobody had the right to cry after her, And I felt ready to live it all again too. As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world. Finding it so much like myself-so like a brother, really-I felt that I had been happy and that I was happy again. for everything to be consummated, for me to feel less alone, I had only to wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution and that they greet me with cries of hate."
I liked the book very much..Pretty much recommended for a sunday especially, when you can take your book, leave yourself to the summerish spring...However, it is not a happy book, just to let you know..

Over all the summerish spring is taking over...And finally i m at least out of the random stress of the classes..Now the only stressful thing is, the life itself..

Mutlaka okunmali : Yabanci, Albert Camus..
Mutlaka izlenmeli: Finding Neverland
Mutlaka yapilmali: Kafani pencereden disari cikarip, havalar guzellesmis mi diye bakmak..Ve de, cikolata yiyip, kilo almak:)
Bir de, explosive materiallige biraz tatlilik karistirip, patlayan seker olmak:)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is love, hihi.

Anonymous said...

hhehehhe iste o biz'iz, patlayan sekerler, pat pat :)
ben yakinda havayi fiseklige terfi edicem hatta!

Tugc said...

>anonoymus<
Who are you?:)
>zeynep<
evet, ben de o yuzden yazdim zaten:) Dunyanin butun patlayan sekerleri, birlesin:)

Anonymous said...

Come online, if you can and you'll see! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sigh.

Tugc said...

>anonymus<
no sighs..you got it;)

Anonymous said...

fuck da ne demek?

Anonymous said...

Got what?

SpawN said...

Actually, if you wanna cheer me up, you could just be online... but, well...

Tugc said...

>anonymus<
Kva da fuck, bizim uydurmus oldugumuz, norvecce ve ingilizce karisik, What the Fuck demek:)
>roman<
sorry...

Burcuk said...

Tugce kusu sana mail attim richmond adresine, ordan bakamiyorsan bana bir mail atabilir misin kullandigin adresten, o adrese tekrar atayim maili...proje konusuyla ilgili..iyi tatillerrrrrrr:)

Anonymous said...

Don't go.

Tugc said...

burcuk,
canim, aldim emailini konusayim grubumla, yollayacagim email..Cok tesekkur ederim:)

anonymus1,
i woke my sister up, and she was bitching, i didnt wanna fight with her..

anonymus 2,
what the fuck..oylesine iste..o an oyle hissettim hersey icin.

Tugc said...

anonymus kabooom!
Someone , someone anonymus and turkish i assume, asked me why i said What the fuck...so i explained that..

Anonymous said...

Senin üzerindeki anonim ben değilim ona göre.

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?