Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Can you see?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Change your heart
Look around you
Change your heart
It will astound you
I need your lovin'
Like the sunshine

Everybody's gotta learn sometime
Everybody's gotta learn sometime
Everybody's gotta learn sometime
-Beck here
"I m just a fucked up girl who is looking for her peace of mind.."

Just like me..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cilgin cilginnnn...
geciyordum ugradim sugababe.

Tugc said...

Hosgeldin, yoktun bir suredir gibi geldi sanki..ozlemisim.

Anonymous said...

aren't we all just fucked up *people* looking for peace of mind...hope all is well :)

Tugc said...

ryan,
i guess , yes we are in a sense..just with one difference, not all are fucked up, the fucked up ones are not all girls:)
i m fine..dont worry

Anonymous said...

ahh tugceee ahhhhhhhh
everybodys gotta learn sometime
.
.
.
.
sometimes değilki all the time

Tugc said...

vintage,
sometimes degil zaten, some time..yani bir zaman ogrenmeleri lazim artik gibi:)keske, her zaman olmasi mumkun olsaydi dimi?

dinemiz said...

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind filminin sonunda karlı kumsal sahnesi...

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?