Hold on to the songs... They will take you wherever. Carry you and teach you how to flow above everything.
Hold on to the songs, because that s the best thing to do for this moment..
Sometimes people's attitude annoys me.I am choosing to be an egoist from now on. Didnt they think you were an egoist even though you tried a lot..so why to bother with tryong more,right?
Mornings..Always start with greek songs.. I just love them. i always find sth so warm and sth i have inside them..Maybe it s because i m an unresting,unflagging,Agean(Ege) soul..
I m Agean, and i m proud of it... The best combination of sea, sun, beaches and people..
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Agean...
Friday, September 15, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ya kızım sende şunları hep ingilizce yazmasana.ingilizce bilen var bilmeyen var..ay bişi diil yani tam bişi yazdın umuduyla açıyoz ama bide ne görim ing. yazmışsın.olmaz ki ama yaaa....:(((
>anonymous<
sen de anonymous olma o zaman.. ayrica benim blogumu okuyan yabanci arkadaslarim var, o yuzden ortak bir dil secmek zorunda kaliyorum.bazen turkce de ekliyorum ama acele yazdigimdan, genelde ilk cikan ingilizce oluyor.
:)
ok o zaman sorun diil.ama ben şunu anlamadım anonymous olmasam ne değişecek acaba???
>anonymous<
bence ismini yazmak daha iyi..niye gizleniyorsun onu anlamiyorum da.
hemen şunu da dinlemelisiniz o zaman yunan şarkılarının ardından sezen aksu' dan kalbim egede kaldı. durduk yere o kadar özletir ki bu şarkı insana bazı şeyleri yüzerek egeye-izmire gidiverirsiniz o gazla :)
Post a Comment