I m finally over..It took so long..but it at least reached to sth now..Thank for making me grow up..
I started to like my lonely friday night walks..No, it is not depressing actualy.It generally seems depressing at the beginning, starts as if i feel so bad etc..but i always feel so good afterwards..walking around the campus,with my iPod on,looking at young drunk people returning back from friday parties, and just smiling at them from inside..After the walk, i sat down in front of a fountain area, which is just opposite to my dorm.Lighted one more cigarette, listened to music. This time, the songs that felt right for tonight were:
**Queen-Save me
**HIM-Play dead
**Sebnem Ferah-Bu ask fazla sana
Now I m in bed..should wake up around 11am tomorrow, promised K. tomorrow, to go to brunch with, after that we ll go to buy alcohol for the party. Decided to have pregame with my really close friends before everyone else comes. Chose the songs..now i have 1024 more songs, which non of them are the kind that i would listen to other than at the parties.maybe i should put them in another folder.Right now i have 12.32GB of music just on my iTunes, and i m sure i have a lot more in the computer, saved in different folders. Still my favourites are the same.
i also really liked the new version of i Tunes, unless the songs are imported illegally, you can see the album covers for all the bands.
I have another favourite these days.Djarum Lights. (Clove cigarettes) . After djarum, Marlboro lights feels too thick and not right. These guys have aromatic taste at the filters, so when you keep one between your lips, the taste it leaves afterwards is pretty nice.What is more, it also smells good, which takes that cigarette smell that is stuck on you from other cigarettes...Hmm...I m not really being a nice adult (ok, a potential adult, since i m still young..I am, arent i? )here..I should be saying that smoking is really harmful for health and may cause serious illnesses,etc..
Well, my view is, people who do not smoke die,too.
**About a week ago or so, the stats teacher told us that someone calculated how longer the life gets by eating health food, not consuming alcohol, going to bed early, doing sports etc..
Between 2weeks and a month...I mean is it really worth compelling yourself from the things you enjoy just for the sake of living 1 month more? like eating unhealthy food sometimes, drinking, partying,dancing, feeling lazy and therefore not go running everyday,staying awake with your friends until 5am talking..I think it depends on everyone's own judgement..But for me, it is not worth..
**i wanted to spice this post up with a couple of photos, however, blogger does not wanna do it..
Para todos...Tengan buen fin de semana...No se preocupen con todos que hacen..Hay mas afuera..Abran los ojos...
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Abran los ojos..Hay mas que ver!
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I do not believe that somebody can actually calculate my life. They say that gym adds 10 year to your life. May be. But that 10 years you'll spend in gym :)
Enjoy! Life is beautiful! Live, don't calculate! ;)
öyle sanıyorum ki sende şebnem ferahı seviyosun.bi kaç kerede msn.den seninde dinlediğini görmüştüm.ben kendi şahsıma şebnem feraha bayılıyorum da...:)
djarummmmm is life :))
>oktay ahmed<
Completely Agree!
>berivan<
severim Sebnem Ferah'i..ama ondan cok daha fazla sevdigim gruplar vardir ;)
>vintage<
Djarum rocks!
iki nokta dikkatimi çekmedi değil djarum ve şebooooo :)
>emir bey<
Ikisi de guzeldir.. vazgecilmezlerden :)
Tugce cigarette increases chances for diseases by 0.1 %. Besides when you are 85 year more or less does not have the same meaning as when you are 19 or 20.
Out of topic but my favourite cigarettes are Sobranie lights when I can get them or Yves Saint Laurent black box!
Take care,
Nikola
>wss<
:) never tried those...if i find here, i ll try to buy;)
Tuğçe doğum günün kutlu olsun :)
dogum gununuz kutlu olsuuuuuuuuun !!!
>ozge, emir bey<
tesekkur ederim :D
ROMAN
Thanks a lot:D
Post a Comment