I think once upon a time i was a bit less pessimistic...This note was written the day i returned back on campus after summer break.. And thought it might be cool to import it to my blog..
I also made some renevations.. I added Stickam(I should be "studying" right now in fact,my finals are starting on monday), some photos of me, a video and 4 songs..So, enjoy..
I should definitely be a living example of "PROCRASTINATION" ;)
*I guess over all, no matter what I choose to remember the beautiful memories... It is like peeling a little rotten apple. You peel all, remove the rotten part and keep the rest for yourself. During this trip to Richmond, on August 24, 2006, I realized that was exactly what I do with my memories..
Especially with the memories of him… I am pretty sure, he is thinking exactly in the opposite way… Like, letting the rotten part of the apple take over the entire apple and then be obliged to throw the whole apple. Maybe, he has a better approach than I do.. Maybe being optimistic doesn’t work for anything other than making fool of one’s self.
I remember the stupid runnings and jumpings at random times... When others were busy looking adult, I was happy with him... Maybe he was not... -really?- Especially the first year, when he was chasing me around the cantina trying to convince me to dance, when I was so energetic and therefore suggested him to jump walk with me...Or, when I was tickling him, making jokes about eachother’s asses... Make each other afraid at stupid times... I don’t know.. things like that...
Why doesn’t he remember at least one of those and replace it with a bad memory? Would it turn his life to hell if he ever did? Don’t think so.
And then I flash back to one of the most beautiful memories of mine...The first day I arrived in Flekke... Didn’t have any second year, didn’t have anyone to speak my language, didn’t know anyone from before. And still I was excited for going to Flekke for the first time... I remember the beats of my heart as if yesterday. And we arrived in the school...Two buses we came with, were being shaken by the second years of hours... Not knowing anyone, any of my roommates, feeling a bit lonely for not having anyone waiting for me- coz I was the only Turkish one-...Coming face to face with a girl who was one of my second year roommates. Seeing her with a long skirt, getting the impression that the place I was gonna be for two years was supposedly a mystic place and people liked getting dressed like gypsies..
Then one of the saddest days, when I was leaving all those people at the end of two years of mine.
Spiced up with a bunch of sick memories…My Norwegian roommate and I were sitting in the room, chatting...Then started scratching our arms... She was doing it for some psychological reasons and I was doing it for my own fucked up piece of mind..
And now, when I get melancholic while thinking of Flekke, only a couple of people understand me. Cause the rest really do not have any clue what the hell I am talking about...
Well, things like that.Good old days, which we couldn’t cherish as much as it deserved back then.. We were too busy saving the world that we all forgot about the little mysterious things we've gone through..
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
While Digging the files, i found this..*
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Birilerinin playlist'ine mi girmisim ne sanki:)
Stickam cok guseL oLmu$! ;)
yazin da cok surukLeyiciydi.. benim de $uan caLi$io oLmam Lazim. Pztsi Business StatiStics finaLim var ama ben bLog geziorum. Yazik banaa :)
~Serra
p.S. finaLLerinde ba$ariLar..
>virtuoso<
oyle ;) meshur oldun..
>roman<
it is a bit...and the song you sent is sad...
>serra yilmaz<
tesekkurler ;)benim stats sali gunu.. yarin ispanyolca var.. ve vucudum sanki yerinden kalkmiyor.. offf offf..
Tugce'cim, sen stickam'la ugrasirken bende ayni saatlerde muhtemelen bloguma mini resimler eklemekle mesguldum :) bu donem herseyi bekliyorum kendimden, az kaldi ha gayret bize :)
Yazin beni huzunlendirdi,o donemde tek Turk olman, yalnizligin, dusuncelerin, sadece bir kac kisinin seni anladigini dusunmen... bunlar bana yabanci duygular degil, ama sen bunlarin hepsini cok genc bir tecrube etmissin, o yuzden belki de seni cok akli basinda ve olgun goruyorum...
Kar yagdi mi oraya ?
>banu<
yagmadi ya:(
Bilmiyorum ama butun bu deneyimlerin beni olgunlastirdigi kesin.. cogu arkadasim hala okul anilarini konusurken, ben dunyanin en iyi okullarindan birindeydim ama, kendimin annesi, babasi, kardesi filandim..
O yuzden hic kimsenin bana laf etmesine izin vermem.. ;)
You have no idea what I mean by what I said, do you?
>roman<
i know what paradox means ok?
>metin<
thanks,but do you think i am that good ?
>metin<
you too ;) i know what you mean..i dont have any intentions of writing good..i just write what i feel like basically..sometimes turns out to be fun and nice to read.. that s all..
Post a Comment