Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

At home..

Friday, December 23, 2005


I m at home..As i previously wrote to K., i think this is a bit weird..everything feels pretty much the same,unchanged and this makes me ask myself..How?
Anyways..My trip to backhome was simply exhausting..Firstly,on tuesday, at 5pm we went to Washington DC,arrived there at 7. D.'s boyfriend(JP)'s father did not let me to sleep in the airport that night, and told me that it didnt matter how early it was,he would take me to the airport in the morning. There was also sth in that house that surprised me so much,and made me think a lot..
There was another girl with us,whom we drived.She was supposed to meet with her cousin in DC, therefore JP was gonna take her.Then his mum asked him if she was gonna pay him..I was completely shocked and we can even say terrified with the situation..I mean, for how long helping someone requires money?How can people be that money-centered..I dont,wont and dont want to understand it.It just sounds wrong to me.I was quiet in the car completely when we were driving her to the metro station,which was a lot closer than the place she was gonna go..What made me sad more is, i think she heard when his mum asked him-supposedly quiet-if she was gonna pay or not..She paid him..I dont know..
Anyways..Then we returned back,ate sth,watched TV a bit, and then slept.I woke uo at 4.55am, got dressed and at 5.30am we left for the airport.I asked JP's father if i needed to pay some money to him for the gasoline..And he said no and explained to me that it is the way he uses every morning when he is going to his job..After arrival to the airport and all check in things i waited for 1 and half hours, then left for Chicago.
It was so tiring and boring to wait in Chicago..I waited for 8 hours in the airport.After that 8 hours i flew for 10 hours,and i was finally in Istanbul.Ran to the domestic line, took the plane and came to Izmir(which is 40minutes drive from the high way)..
The weather here right now is similar to the weather in Richmond..it is cold. Today i will most probably rest whole day..

P.S: Display picture is my summer place,called Kuşadası.It s the town of my city,Aydın.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kusadasi!!! eeeh, memories...;)
I am flying home today, leaving at 6 pm (it's 12 here now). Feels odd... I guess it will feel odder tomorrow when I land and end up straight at the Christmas dinner table...
Will write to you once i am there and get over my jet lag
love, k

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
health insurance sales lead used machinery sales software best notebook computer

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Online marketing cranston rhode island Research on vitamin c Buy cheap discount prepaid calling card Cheap ultram online cheap Divorce and separation support group Cost of medical insurance for small businesses Fishing tournaments in wv Vicodin tab symptom vicadin addiction Buy canon inkjet cartridges Nude anal porsche 911 volvo xc90 review High blood pressure and potassium 1997 ford motors 4.2 liter for sale

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?