Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Random

Thursday, December 15, 2005

After writing my previous post, which is actually a poem written by me, i figured out actually that poem has some sick thoughts inside as well..However, it just depends on how you want to see,understand or interpret it.
My finals are here.I had one so far,from computer science,which did not really go well.At least i finished my journalism final project before the finals started.with this laziness of mine,it would never happen,otherwise. I am kinda trying to do my theatre project,which did not go in the way i wanted it.I'm just hoping that the props i am doing do not fall apart until the morning..
One week later i will be leaving this place after 4 months..The day before yesterday, i had dinner with two American girls,which is an improvement.They were really nice people,both from California.
This week is going horrible,i feel like sleeping 24/7,and this should really not be happening. I have a math final on friday, which i havent really started studying yet.

Anyways.Today i was doing my sound project for theatre with one of my classmates, and we found this song on internet, "Angle theme". Although the song was not a complete one, it sounds really nice. Something similar to Apocalyptica style.
Yesterday night when i went to bed it was around 2.30am i guess, and i woke up at 4.40am, talked on the phone for 3.5 hours. i think that was one of the nicest conversations i have had in the past a couple of weeks..

There are things i dont understand in myself..It feels like i am looking or creating reasons to make myself feel messed up..i mean yes of course there are things which does not really go well in my life, but still...i dont like being this depressed person.
I dont wanna lose anyone in my life..
nothing more..

7 comments:

:..: said...

dönem tatili daha erken oluyor sizin oralarda. bizim finaller 2 hafta sonra başlayacak daha.2 hafta da sınavlar sürse tatil için 1 ay var diyebiliriz. eh tatilde napıyorsun bakalım:-)

bu arada özellikle cs sınavı için başarılar diliyorum, matematik de inşallah güzel geçer.

Tugc said...

biz doneme sizden daha erken basliyoruz,dolayisiyla da erken bitiyo yani..pek yaptigim biseyler yok bu aralar,dedigim gercekten inanilmaz bi haylazlik var uzerimde:)
Hani Turkiye'ye gidicem de ne yapicam bilmiyorum pek herci ama,insallah guzel vakit geciririm..Turkiye'deki butun arkadaslarim senin konumunda,universite 1ay kadar sonra tatile giriyo,e tabi ben 1ay sonra donmus olucam:(

Gerbrith said...

Hey, the holidays are almost there right? Just keep hangin in there, and things will get better next term. Remember, it gets lighter as well (even if you're not in Flekke).
The thing is, we all feel bad about waht we are sometimes. I get the impression that you just don't feel you're getting anywhere... Am I right? If so, don't worry, you're not alone. I feel so stuck, and as if I'm doing it to myself. I know I don't want to, but somehow I end up doing it anyway...
Also, all the moodiness usually decreases after a nice break. Even if the break is full of homework.
Just run on the last fumes of energy until the break, then relax like crazy. It always works for me...

:..: said...

Türkiye'ye gelmeyi düşünüyorsan gerçekten ters bir zaman oluyor. Ama yine de hangi öğrenci deliler gibi finallerine çalışıyor ki :-) Sen tâ oralardan geldikten sonra arkadaşların da vakit ayırır sana. Ben aileni de yurt dışında düşünerek acaba oralarda mı kalıyorsun tatillerde diye sormuştum.

Tugc said...

>>La Panse
yok,ben burda okuyorum sadece.Lise 2den sonra Norvec'te okudum ben,Birlesik Dunya Kolejleri adinda bir uluslararasi okulda okuma hakki kazandim,orda liseyi bitirdikten sonra iste buraya geldim.Burda bu sene ilk yilim..Aslinda bakarsan pek arkadaslarim sallamicak yani,ben alistim zaten..3yildir uzakta olunca ister istemez seni bircok planin ve uygulamanin disinda tutuyolar..

Dilly said...

yo tugce hang in there, holidays are coming. I've two finals more to clear, and everyone's going home. how dismal is that :\

-michelle

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?