<-----A small RCN gathering(and one Pearson;) in Richmond during thanksgiving)
Yesterday i met with my old friends from secondary and high school, and 1 of them was a friend from primary school extending to secondary and high school, and 1 was a friend from childhood(around 2-3 maybe,we were neighbours)extending to primary,secondary and high school..Some of them i havent seen for 2years,some around a year and some since the beginning of the last summer break.When i think about it, we are all spread over.I was the first one to leave, at high school 2nd grade for going to UWC, then the others left after high school graduation to the universities in the country.
I was reading Mr.Ahlsen 's blog around a week ago, and he was talking about the friendships backhome after graduation from UWC..The first years when i was in Flekke, i was thinking exactly the same..Because my old friends were all still going to the same school,so they had been studying the same things,talking and witnessing the same events..However me, i was the odd one, because i left for going to Uwc in Norway, so i was not only away from them, but away from all the past memories..
I had to live alone,speak a completely different language,dont have anyone from my past,be my own's mum&dad&sister&brother..So i had to grow up before they all did..Therefore the first gathering with them in those days were horrible,i felt like i was an outsider,i didnt have anything in common to talk about allmost apart from the memoriees before high school 2nd grade..And then, after 1 more year,they were in universities as well, maybe not away completely from the previous things,but still in a different environment..And now, when i met them yesterday, i realised i still can have fun with them.Because they are all living in different places as well, so we all have various memories and thing to talk about our lives..
The nice thing i saw yesterday was, i actually understand a bit about computer programming(YEEEEEEYY!!!)..One of my friend is studying computer engineering, and i could talk to him about some programming languages and could even make intelligent jokes related with Java..Seeing that i dont suck that much about computers kinda made me feel nice..And because of my first aid certificate from red cross, i could talk about CPR and stuff with my medicine student friends;)
And with my UWC friends, with the close ones, i can still talk about anything, because we shared the whole 2 years, living together..About Richmond friends, i think it still kinda annoys me a lot..I mean the attitude of rich American chicks and guys..I have a couple of american friends whom i talk, and the rest are internationals, and it s good.However, i dont really believe that richmond will be able to carry or get the meanings or marks one can give to it..Just like americans maybe..That s all..
Over all, i am a wanderer,i dont belong to somewhere,and being accustommed to sth is the thing i dislike,because when you get used to sth;it gets a lot harder to leave it afterwards..
Now in Turkish a bit..
Yukarida da soyledigim gibi, eski arkadaslarimla olmak guzeldi..Bundan iki yil once yasamis oldugum dista kalma duygusunu yasamadim bu kez..Konuscak seylerimiz oldu..Bilgisayarlar hakkinda bile espriler yaptim,ve zekilerdi;)Sanirim ben onlardan daha cabuk olgunlasmak zorunda kaldim Birlesik Dunya Koleji'ne 16 yisinda gittigim icin..Kendimin herseyi olmak zorunda kalmistim..Ama simdi onlar da ogrendiler yalniz yasamayi galiba..Bu da aramizdaki uzakligi buyuk olcude sildi..
Amerikalilar ise..Yanlarinda takilmaktan pek hoslanmadigim tur insanlar..Cok metaryalistler cunku..Hayatin anlamini maddede ariyorlar sadece,bu da benim hosuma gitmiyor..Ve ben de kanal degistiriyorum..
Herkese iyi bayramlar..Yorumlarinizi bekliyorum..Ilk defa 15 e ulastim gecen seferki postumda,cok sevindirik oldum:)
Fotograf sukran gunu haftasindaki tatilde,norvecteki okulumun eski mezunlariyla beraber olan toplanip sosyallesme saatlerinde cekilmis bir fotograftir;)
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Old Friends&Communication
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Sigh. You feel like an outsider? :D
You at least have a country... I don't even have that: :D
When I am in BiH I am Slovene, when in Slovenia, I'm Bosnian... So it doesn't work at all...
So "stop complaining, shut up and suffer!"! :D
;)
Btw: I had my physics exam today... I am expecting around 80%... which is ok but since I screwed up my first one, I'll have to do the written part of the final exam anways... so it doesn't really matter.
The reason I am writing this into your blog and not e-mailing you about it is the fact that I am using a computer which is around 10 years old, so it has a limited amount of... stuff it can perform :D
Cheers!
Kabooom
Kaboom,
I think it s a good grade,since you r in medicine school and it s damn hard..
Outsider..Yeah,maybe i should stop complaining,shut up and suffer:D
I check my blog a lot of times as well as my email..So feel free to write me in anywhere..Buit just write:D
Kisses
ilkinsan:
fikirler türkçeye dönüÅünce daha güzel olmuÅ tuÄçe :) ben bu isteÄi sana ileten selim.. Åu amerikalılar üzerine düÅüncen de benim için bir çözüm oldu.. milliyetçi deÄilim fakat amerikalıları sevmiyorum yahu.. tabi bu amerikalılardan kastım senin bahsettiÄin grub.. yoksa insanda keramet çoktur. ne olduÄu deÄil mesele.. kolay gelsin..
>selim<
tesekkur ederim;)Valla amerikalilari ben daha onceden de sevmezdim, simdi de sevmiyorum..Yani onlari tanimayi bekliyordum tam karar vermek icin, ama onlari tanimak, acikcasi onlara karsi antipatimi daha da arttirdi diyebilirim..kisacasi hoslasmiyorum;)
hey
when do you come online? i am usually at about 7-8 my time (+2 from greenwich... )
do you think we can chat sometime? when are you going back to richmond?
love,
k
allah ayırmasın:)
İyi bayramlar TuÄçe.
>k.<
I think we have the same time.I was not here yesterday,but i will try to come online today,hope to find you there
>ersin eser<
Sagol valla..
>handan<
Sana da handancim,tesekkurler.
>van gogh<
Size de.
>Tomas<
It s really nice to hear from you again..Well, that outsider thingy..I think i dont feel it too much..Some people here adore the ones who study in US universities and stuff..But if you ask me, it s not one of those experiences which everyone should live.Allmost all my friends are international,which explains my attitude about americans i guess.
Well, you never know..I might come to Prague this semester,just to see around;)
sosyalleÅme saati :)
komik geldi isim. daha çekici bir isim olsaymıÅ, itici geldi bana. orjinali nedir bu ifadenin?
yorumlar...yorumlar...
aza kanaat etmeyen çoÄu bulamazmıŠ;)
sevgiyle :)
>mandalina<
valla turkceye cevirince boyle oluyo..Socializing kelimenin orijinali;)
Dogru,aza kanaat getirmeyen cogu bulamazmis..Biz de aza kanaat getirelim bari..yok zaten baska da caremiz dimi?
nasan told me a bit about your wonderful gathering... :) ehhh, I wish I had money to come at that point...
Post a Comment