Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Neverending nice tones..Music..

Tuesday, February 28, 2006


A lot of people ask me if i ever spend any time without listening to music..i guess the answer is simple.."not really"..i mean i m not considering the times i have classes and stuff..But when i m with myself, it means i m with music as well..It s a part of my life..
What is more; sometimes a song and lyrics of it are worth billions of thought..They reveal a piece of you,a piece of your thoughts and feelings for that moment..
Music reveals me...the most..
here is a song i have been listening to a lot lately..
High Hopes (by Pink Floyd)
Beyond the horizon of the place we lived when we were young
In a world of magnets and miracles
Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary
The ringing of the division bell had begun
Along the long road and on down the causeway
Do they still meet there by the cut
There was a ragged band that followed in our footsteps
Running before time took our dreams away
Leaving the myriad small creatures trying to tie us to the ground
To a life consumed by slow decay

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
With friends surrounded
The nights of wonder

Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side
Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again
Dragged by the force of some inner tide
At a higher altitude with flag unfurled
We reached the dizzy heights of that dreamed of world

****

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
though down this road we've been so many times

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever...

(turkish)
Muzik beni en cok yansitan ve disari vuran sey..Hayatimi renklendiren,hep arkada beynimin ve kalbimin gerisinde calan, her dakika benden disari bir parca birakan bir titresim...
Muzik; biraz ben,biraz notalar,biraz frekans ve ses...

17 comments:

mehmet livvarcin said...

müzik sensin de, bazan harmandalı gibi çıkıyosun karşımıza, dimdik, bazan pala remzi gibi şıkır şıkır, ama bazan hatta genellikle de everything i do, i do for u gibi bağlı

Tugc said...

>livvarcin<
everything i do, sarkisini dinlemeyeli o kadar cok oldu ki..sevmiyorum ben o sarkiyi..cok yapmacik geliyor..
Ama muzik de tek bir cesit degildir ki..bir suru cesit vardir..Degisiklik, icindeki bir suru farklilik insana kisiligini veren seydir..
Sence de oyle degil mi:D

Anonymous said...

Müzik çok garip bir şey ya.mesela Şebnem ferahın "durma"diye bir şarkısı var onu dinleyince güçlü bir Meltem oluyorum.Ama epicanın "Solitary Ground" parçasını dinleyince de dünyanın en yalnız insanı gibi hissediyorum kendimi.Garip çok garip...

OzgeBozkurt said...

Evanecence ve Sezen Aksu... Hiçbişeye değişmem... Şebnem Ferah'ında eski şarkıları.Yenilerini sevemedim pek...

Mr_TD said...

@tugce
karnin acikti mi Tugce?
dün koydugum resim pek iyi degildi ,bugün benim evde cektigim baska bir resmi koydum, bunu daha da cok begenceksin, eminim,hatta wallaer yamak istersen daha büyük boyut da da var

slmlar
TD

Burcu Karadaş said...

çok ağır ve hüzünlü gibi başlayan bir şarkının sonradan çok eğlenceli çıkması gibi şaşırtıcı,eğlenceli birisin de çok karamsar ezgiler çıkarmak da inat etmesen bir de..
unutma sorunlar herkese has bir şey.yalnız değilsin!!!

-umutlu bir resim.manzara da güzel yemeyelim hakkını madem:))-

Tugc said...

>meltem<
Muzik oyle birsey iste..Ama mesela hard rock veya metal sarkilar aslinda daha huzunludur..dikkat et..
>ozgebozkurt<
O zaman sen daha Iron Maiden,Avantasia, Okkervil River, Pink Floyd, Queen tadi daha almadin...Dene derim ben..
>Mr TD<
Valla ben bu aralar rejim yapmaya calisiyorum..Herkes normalsin,zayifsin diyo ama olsun..Ben oyle gormuyorum..O yuzden 3-4kilo vermeye karar verdim..Denemeye basladim:) Ama ben nedense Turkiyeye gidince o guzel yemeklerden yedikce vucudum daha duzene giriyor ve hic kilo almiyorum..Yagindan midir nedir, bilemedim:)
>burcyni<
Eh biz buna karsitliklarin birlesimi diyoruz..Bunu diyen tek insan sen degilsin;) Ama ben bu tarz ezgiler dinlemeyi severim, hem bu son sarki oldukca guzel..:)

Yazarken Eğlenen Adam said...

My life is everything
That feeds my thirst that causes sin
My wants are all I care
No shame and guilt, there's nothing there
Look deep into my face
I sell deceit without a trace
Fear not what I can do
Unless you want it done to you, oh-ohhh!

As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
I will tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
Then I treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
You pretend you didn't know that I am a scorpion, oh

My self I'm centered in
There's nothing else, there's never been
And I dream, to be left alone
With the sadness, the madness of my own
Look deep into my soul
It's black as coal like a bullet hole
Fear not, get off your knees
There's no defense, you'll do what I please, oh-oh!

As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
I will tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
Then I treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
You pretend you didn't know that I am a scorpion, oh

As I climb onto your back, I will promise not to sting
I will tell you what you want to hear and not mean anything
I will treat you like a dog as I shoot my venom in
'Cause you knew all along I am a scorpion, ya!

My lies, to reach the shore
I aggrandize and nothing more
My hopes, to steal away
All that you love, I'll soon betray
Look deep into my past
The pain I deal is unsurpassed
I'm not a lowly scorpion
I'm so much worse; I'm the fall of man

O kadar... ;)

Tugc said...

>atonica<
ben akrebim bu arada,burc olarak:D

Yazarken Eğlenen Adam said...

Akrepleri kıskanç olmadıkları sürece seviyorum. Eksileri çok ama artıları daha çok. Özellikle sahiplenmeleri ve ihtirasları inanılmaz hoşuma gider, dediğim gibi birde kıskanç değillerse dadından yinmez yani... :D

Emir said...

High hopes... Bayilirim bu parcaya. Ozellikle gitar solosu; hem bu kadar sade hem de bu kadar etkili...

Muzik icin soylediklerin ne kadar guzel.

Muzik inanilmaz bi kavram ya, Insanlarin dogrudan yuregine konusan bir dildir bana sorarsan (tabi duzgun telaffuz etmek lazim:D )

Neyse ben fazla havalanamdan susuyorum.

Tugc said...

>atonica<
Ben sadece askta kiskanc olan bir insanim..Ki gercekten cok kotu bir sey..Yani cogu zaman belli etmem zaten,cunku sacmalik yaptigimi bilirim..Ama sanirim akrep ozelliklerini tasiyan biriyim..
>virtuoso<
ben de seviyorum bu sarkiyi..muzik reveals you...dedigim gibi iste..Sanirim sen ingilizce yazdiklarimi da okuyosundur o yuzden daha iyi;)

Burcuk said...

Alakasiz giricem araya ama :) Tugce wind siirini okudum demin, hos olmus cidden...yazmaya devam! :)

Burcuk said...

Alakasiz giricem araya ama :) Tugce wind siirini okudum demin, hos olmus cidden...yazmaya devam! :)

Tugc said...

>burcuk<
Tesekkur ederim:)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Review ethan allen furniture Fast paypal money http://email-fax.htmlplanet.com/canonlaserfaxes.html Bc camping parksville america canada visa job fax machine equipment supply Fax numbers ontario Sharp ux 510a fax machine Free fax software new york Hp fax 950 fax 1220 ink Colorado park county hiking trail maps http://www.fax-2.info/microsoft_small_business_server_fax_service.html

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?