Ok Mr Turkish Delight tagged me.. (Sobeledi demek oluyor bu)Here are my anwers..
P.S:For future references, tagging is a game, someone asks and answers and questions and gives other names to be tagged, and those ones who are tagged needs to answer the questions too..Here mine are..
Iste benimkiler efendim..
4jobs i had
-Worked in a hotel in Kusadasi (For 1week,they pissed me off and i left the job)(Otelde calistim efendim)
- Library Student Assistant (Kutuphanede calisiyorum burda)
- Math and Computer Science Department Office Assistant (o da burda)
-Nothing else so far..(Baska yok)
4films i could watch again
-Pretty Woman
-GORA
-A beautiful Mind
-Donnie Darko
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
-Neredesin Firuze
-Shawshank Redemption
(I have more than 4 but, well..)(biraz fazla oldu ama olsun artik:) )
4places i lived at
-Kusadasi
-Aydin
-Flekke,Norway
-Richmond,US
4TV series i like(d) to watch
-Hirsiz Polis
-That 70s Show
-Yabanci Damat
-Sex and the city (coz it s so stupid that when you dont wanna think about anything,it s good)
(Bunlarin bazilarini interentten izliyorum, ama hgicbirinisurekli takip ettigim olmuyor)
4places I have been on Vacation to
-Bodrum
-Fethiye,Oludeniz
-Italy
-Kusadasi(every summer(her yaz))
4websites i visit everyday
-Hurriyetim.com
-Spidermail and Yahoo
-My blog and my friend's blogs
-kanald.com
4books
-Iki Yesil Su Samuru(Beyilirim,milyonlarca kez de okudum zaten,artik ezbere biliyorum ama hala daha okuyabilirimn ben inanilmaz bir Buket UZuner hayraniyim)
-Harry Potter
-Adi:Aylin(Ayse Kulin de doger favorim)
-Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons
4places I'd like to be right now
-Flekke,Norway
-Turkey
-Vienna
-Ljubljana (i admit.. )
The people I m tagging, (kimleri sobeliyorum)
Derek, Niko, Kate, Akin, Pink, CigDem
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Someone tagged me..(this is a game)
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 2:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
tugce'cim,
Donnie Darko ve Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind filmleri cidden bence de güzel filmlerdi:)) ve bir onceki postundaki pink floyd sarkısı superdır....:DDDD
TuÄçe.Gmail adresi aldım:bozkurt.ozge@gmail.com
ÅARkıları bekliyoruum :D
best regards, nice info
»
I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my country gospel music lyrics site.
Have a good day!
Post a Comment