Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

FUCK LIFE!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fuck everything...fuck up yourself..put so much effort and suck at it...
i m really enthusiastic about living more, you know...

5 comments:

Emir said...

Tugce cosmussun yine:)

Anonymous said...

I'm online... in case you are there... I left my practical early... I finished everything in half an hour. Now I'm here... I'll wait a bit, in case you come online. Then, at around 18:00, I have to go home.

RomaN

Yazarken Eğlenen Adam said...

Telleri yakmışsın hayırlı olsun...

Huzunbazz said...

Yaa ben uzuluorum :( bole sen atonica nın degımıyle tellerı yakınca :) yaa gene ne oldu kım sıktı canını neye sıkıldın bırı ıse dowelım bısı ıse kıralım bı orta yol bulalım olmazkı ama bole hergun hergun sıkma canını hersey gelır gecer 2gunluk dunyada

Bulsara said...

tuğçe is looks like temporary out of order.

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?