
I was bored at some point at night yesterday, and since i am interested to see different Absolut designs, i tried to get as many Absolut photos as possible..So here are some of the ones i found yesterday.
I dont know, i m kinda bored and do not feel like doing anything these days..I feel like an impotent p****. One day, the weird comments i m making about life will all be collected and either be used against me or be served to everyone as an alternative way of explaning one's self.I mean, why get stuck with the cliches and usual,random sentences,right? at least usual sentences are not for me sometimes..

I was Bored with the old tempplate and changed it..I liked this one better, they look as if they are ripped off from a notebook ..
to be continued...
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Absolut!
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
>d.<
i guess i dont drink absolut so much, either..i just like the ads so much :D
blogun yeni hali hayirli olsun.
>virtuoso<
nasil, iyi olmus mu?
aaaa tugce burasi degismis yahuuuu
yeni gordum
super !
>vintage<
evet dun degisti :) digeri gozumu yormaya baslamisti, ben de degisiklik yapayim dedim :) Nasil, guzel mi?
guzel guzel.
>virtuoso<
thanx:)
>bloomable<
definitely!
Post a Comment