Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Monday, September 25, 2006

It was raining outside, when me and Dilly were going to take coffee..And unfortunately we werent allowed to smoke inside, and outside it was raining.The only option was We sitting under the umbrella, on an iron table..It simply looked like one of the comics.Two people on an island,under a palm tree. And just for the sake of smoking and being lazy to walk to our dorm..Well, it was fun though..
Yesterday night i watched "La Finestra Di Fronte" again, this time with a friend.Kinda weird..just love the lyrics of this song so much..


Memories, sharp as daggers
Pierce into the flesh of today
Suicide of love took away all that matters
And buried the remains in an unmarked grave in your heart

With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness)
With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you
I'm killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb
I'm killing loneliness

Nailed to the cross, together
As solitude begs us to stay
Disappear in the lie forever
And denounce the power of death over our souls and secret words are said to start a war

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tugce offs
bu nasıl blog kotu olmus
senin ruh halin bole ise yandık

degistir bence...

Anonymous said...

valla gocmenn sana sonuna kadar katılıyorum.off bencede değiştir yaa.gece gözlerimi alıyo:((((((

Tugc said...

Gocmen ve Berivan,
Benim hosuma gitti, o yuzden degistirmeyi pek dusunmuyorum.
Karakterler cok daha okunabilir su anda..

Kayhanoviç said...

burası değişmiş olmus bir not defteri,ne zmandır uğramıyom sanırım:(

Anonymous said...

tugcecım karşı pencereyi bende cok begenmıstım hatta soundtrack albumunu bulursan al mutlaka;)

Tugc said...

>zynep<
var zaten :D

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?