Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..

Broken Hallelujah

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


" Contrary to romance novels and the love-conquers-all mentality

that even those of us who grew up in an era of divorce are-in response

to some atavistic instinct-still raised to believe, love is always a

product and a victim of circumstances. It is fragile and small.as Leonard Cohen once

wrote:

Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah "

(Prozac Nation,by Elizabeth Wurtzel,Pg:215)

I think we are also so scared to love because we are scared that it might take over our other priorities..

5 comments:

SpawN said...

I disagree. ;)

RomaN

Tugc said...

>roman<
surprising..

U.T said...

Heyy,
değişik takılıyorsun bakıyorum.
sevsinler :))

OzgeBozkurt said...

Aaa burası çok güzel olmuş :D

Tugc said...

>umar<
oyle :)

>ozge<
tesekkurler begendigin icin :)

>d.<
didnt say it s a bad thing, just said so many people are scared.. :)

Eski dosyalar

Kaç kişi gelmiş?