I m just tired...
Sometimes we talk with friends, how much it would be nice to have someone next to you, who can care about you, listen to you, hug you,kiss you...but i think they are not aware of the fact that it is not only one side thing, or always these things will be there..
i dont even know whether i want someone in my life or not..
I watched another movie tonight, called L'ultimo Bacio.. I realised i have seen it this summer on tv,too.. There Giulia asks Carlo..
G:"Are you gonna cheat on me?"
C:"No.will you? "
G:"I wont.."
C:"Why not?"
G:"Because i m stronger than you..I have always been and i will always be.."
why are women always emotionally stronger than the guys? is it because they are reproductive?
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Posted by Tugc at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I don't think a movie tells you how the things in life can really be :) What about your own experience, is it the same as the one you encountered in the movie???
>the wss<
no, it is not what the movie tells or sth...but i have always thought that women are stronger emotionally no matter how weak they seem, their endurance is unbelievable at unexpected moments..
it is true tugce!!! i think so too, i am standing 100% behind you!!! :)
s.
İNGİLİZCE BİLMİOM AMA SEN NE DİYOSANDA KATILIOM HAK VERİOM :)
AVATARDA ÇOK GÜSEL OLMUŞŞ:)
HOŞÇAKAL BEN BU YORUMU YAZARKENE SATT 21:18 DUR TAHMİN EDEM AMERİCADADA VARDIR BİR ÖGLEDEN SONRAA 4-5 CİVARI DEMİ ÇOK ZEKİYİMDİR BEN:p
HOŞÇAKAL TUGÇE SAGLIKLI SIHHATLİ KAL :) MUTLU HUZURLU KAL İNŞŞALLAH :)
sorunun cevabını bilmiyorum ne yazık ama hayatında birinin olması güzel birşey.
well i'll definitely agree with you that girls are stronger than guys...not sure why? but usually it seems that the case is guys will be less committed to a relationship than girls...don't know.
anyways hope things work out and all is going well this week :)
we should hang out together and relax sometime soon...*hugs*
>mustafa<
yanlis bildin..orda 21.18 ken burda saat 14.18..
>emir<
belki de..
>ryan<
i think i turned out to be one of those "not too committed"ones,too..not sure..
>s.<
Definitely!
>d.<
Hahaha :) maybe... :)
Well, i think women have such big contradiction and inverse proportion with the way they look and their emotional strength..that s what i meant..
i got "ylulj"..interesting :)
Post a Comment