Ya insan çiş yapmaktan da sıkılır mı ?
Ben çok sıkıldım da...
Ben çok sıkıldım da...
Can a person be bored of peeing? I dont know, sometimes i really get sick and tired of peeing. I know it is stupid, but my throat has some sorta allergy which is not properly defined yet, and i dont think i will let others define my allergy by sticking in some big weird materials..Because of this allergy to go away, since i m refusing to go to a doctor this time, i m drinking as much warm water as i can, which later results as extensive peeing.
I had to pee 5times while watching an hour show..
I also do not understand people who dislike staying in bed (without being sick) for days and days.. If they just put enough books, movies and food, I ll be perfectly fine doing nothing, provided that there are some friends accomodating in my bed. However, those friends should just take up a place in the corner, since i m selfish and love having the most of the bed for myself. I dont care about the pillow, they can have it.. i generally enjoy putting my head under the pillow rather than ON it anyways.
I think..; i actually dont know what i want, coz i can constantly change my mind during the decision making process. Well, whatever.. that was random
-It rained whole day and i got wet.
-Ohh, i m sorry. Dont you have an umbrella?
-yes i do, but i dont like using it.
-Aaww, why?
-Because it is against my culture!
I had to pee 5times while watching an hour show..
I also do not understand people who dislike staying in bed (without being sick) for days and days.. If they just put enough books, movies and food, I ll be perfectly fine doing nothing, provided that there are some friends accomodating in my bed. However, those friends should just take up a place in the corner, since i m selfish and love having the most of the bed for myself. I dont care about the pillow, they can have it.. i generally enjoy putting my head under the pillow rather than ON it anyways.
I think..; i actually dont know what i want, coz i can constantly change my mind during the decision making process. Well, whatever.. that was random
-It rained whole day and i got wet.
-Ohh, i m sorry. Dont you have an umbrella?
-yes i do, but i dont like using it.
-Aaww, why?
-Because it is against my culture!
2 comments:
yaparken ses çıkarmassan sıkılmassın :)
O ses süper ama.
:-)
Post a Comment