
I just read A.'s page,it was about women and men.However he unfortunately writes in turkish,which sucks for others but not for me,hehe..
Anyways,in one of the paragraphs he was saying;" and one day women and men discover sex.they think; 'Hmm..It s a nice thing'..." I really like this thing,it is funny and it makes one wonder what difference did it make when women and men discover sex,or how did they start practicing it a lot of times..I know it is sick to think of these..but i really wonder how..I mean i dont think, one day Adam goes and touches Eve by mistake, and then Eve realises actually it made her sigh, and Adam goes like, i think i m getting heavier..And then Eve asks, "what did you do, can you do it again?" and Adam ignores the heaviness, and touches a bit more or sth..and then they go for an excursion on each other's body..
I know i sound like a pervert..But seriously,when i try to imagine it, all the magical thoughts go away, and be substituted by sth weird,funny and wtf kind of thingy.
I just recalled a memmory..One of my friends once said that her parents did not have sex, but they made her..I remember laughing my ass off for a while, saying" yeah,right".
Ok this is so funny:) Just a couple of minutes ago i was looking for some funny pictures about sex. And i typed "funny sex in google"hahaha..and look what i got..Cockroaches..I really wonder how they managed to put these words(cockroach, cancer)in a same sentence,which is considered to be sexy:)
Well it could definitely be worse, and they could have written: "Sex with cockroaches..are you bored of your routine sexual life..Have some fun..Start with getting some cockroaches, 7 of them is enough..But be careful,coz they might get cancer. Keep yourself clean, and contribute for evaluation and motation:) "
Anyways..i think i started being stupid..Well, noone forces you to read:) Today i finished my exams finally, and then had a really tiring day..I think after all those,i cant expect my mind to work cleverly:) Anyways,as d. says, maybe my brain wants to go for a vacation for some time as well..
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
How did it?
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Posted by Tugc at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey
haven't read your blog for a while, was really busy with all the end of year crap...
i just finished my finals too... happy finally. i am so tired of ppl and shit.i finally told them how much i hate them. I was in the bathroom and this really annoying girl comes to me and asks me if i am going home and all. so i say yes. and she goes like, "oh yeah, everyone needs to go home from time to time. there is nothing better than home." the following words just slipped out of my mouth,"the only reason why i am going home is to be able to travel easily to people that I like." She stared back and said nothing else... it was so hilariously retarded... anyhow...
when are you flying back? my flight is on friday, so i have some time to pack, and the way i am slacking off, i need it!...
love, K
Seriously,sometimes there is no way i can explain my annaynce towards all these people..Are they really retarded or just wear the masks of idleness..I really would love to learn..But dont woryy,you r going home,and it will be fun believe me:)
I m leaving the campus tomorrow evening,and my flight is on wednesday.I will wait 7hours in Chicago(it sucks)..
Btw,the things similar to what you wrote was the best reason for me to write that essay about stupidly annoying things:)
Enjoyed a lot!
life insurance claims for fatal overdose mail server test web hosting company mortgage lender insurance agent job description articles debts bad uk server statistics web insurance lead web hosting targettop website hosting professional hosting north carolina mortgage services loan processing from home car new warranty loans for the needy web hosting packages co fargo mortgage well credit monitor report refinancing no cost in the united kingdom 30 year life insurance hawaii mortgage
Enjoyed a lot!
9herbal weight loss pill apartment locators buying timeshare www.online prescription viagra phentermine meridia adipex popup blocker home security new orleans la data recovery software cricket cell phones buffalo ny call center quality controller hoole spyware stormer football manager 2005 skins land rover seria ii propecia online nutritional supplement affiliate programs lowest cost hmo health insurance plans internet service provider
Post a Comment