
<----Me being Samara:)
I figured out that i am an absolute hopeless case when i started talking to my instant answer information thingy and asked it how it is..You can add it to your MSN as well. encarta@conversagent.com . The funny thing is, it actually answered my question:)And asked me back how i am.
I am seriously sick and tired of this finals shit..I have the last one tomorrow,and after that i m so gonna sleep all day along..(well, i do it now,but..)
Tomorrow, from 9 to 12 i have my Core exam, and then i am working for 4hours,and then i will go to ShortPump Mall to buy parfume for myself..
(soon i m gonna go to next door and smack the girl next door,she keeps hitting to the wall and every time she does it, i feel like it was an earthquake and get scared)
Anyways..My brain is so full with Marx, since i just finished reading the book for the exam tomorrow..now i have only one more book left,then i can go to sleep..i woke up really early today,so i couldnt sleep,therefore i need sleep:)
Btw,yesterday my roomie moved from the room to another one..Now i m single in a double room,it is so cool..I can sit on any bed i want:)
that s all for now,i ll go and smoke a cig.,and then take a shower and then finish the last book ,which i will just sparknote it, then.......Taaaddaaaa..i can sleep!Yaahhhooooo...
Numbness is ahead, I write to defreeze myself..
I want to sleep,not study
Monday, December 19, 2005
Posted by Tugc at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you done with finals yet? Hope you're getting some sleep!
Yes,i m done..And for the first time yesterday night i slept properly:)
Post a Comment